Saturday 30 March 2013

NO (Straight) Jacket Required.....

Well Well Well....


Predicting the future I cannot do, but race reading I can, so reading back my post from this morning now fills me with perpetual joy....

When starting out in a blog, you strive to be many things, punchy, factual, humorous, knowledgeable, but most of all helpful to others with a balanced argument of facts and value.

So just as SOON as the gates flew open for the Lincoln I was in in, what only can be described as a "good place"...young D E Egan (3) had Levitate (adv 33/1) "in the van", just waiting to push the button, and push the button he indeed did...going a length clear from my other selection Brae Hill (adv 16/1) at the distance, I honestly beleive he got headed, but then his battling qualities kicked in with the full force of Tyson right hook.....

He had a SH to spare at the line from a lunging Global Village, with the oh so brave Brae Hill a nose away in third, I could nitpick by saying tht nose cost me £700 in f/c money, but i'll smile, at home, alone, both quietly and contently that my 33/1, not only won, but won EXACTLY how I said,


Carlsburg don't do Saturday's.......



Be Lucky!!!!




£££PlacePotter£££



2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!!! I took you tip, had Levitate at 33/1 and Brae Hill too, race went just as you predicted! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Charlotte, this was the epitome of the aforemention VALUE a bang on about SOOOO much!!!

      Be Lucky!!!!
      £££PlacePotter£££

      Delete